While your first visit is a bit in depth, your office visits will include a little paperwork to note how you are progressing - a pain drawing or a visual analog scale report (“On a scale of 1 to 10 how are you today?”) – then the Cox Technic Flexion Distraction and Decompression protocol appropriate for your condition as well as any adjunctive care therapies to hasten your recovery follow.
We are here for you, to work with you to relieve your pain and make you as comfortable as possible in your recovery. Again, you are central to your pain relief and the possibility of regaining your desired pain-free quality of life.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
New Patient Forms
- Discat Plus: Supplement for the Disc
- Formula #2 Supplement for Bones
- Formula ONE Daily Immune Support
- Flax Plus Fiber for Bowel Health
- Disc & Joint Pain Relief Complex
- Cervical Spine Hand-Resistance Exercises
- Cervical Spine Band-Unit Resistance Exercises
- Proprioception Exercises
- 10 Basic Low Back Exercises
- Low Back Pain Exercises with a Stability Ball
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.